Tuesday, June 5, 2007

dear reader,

This is my second quarter at Everett community college, where I am a full time student. My educational goal is to transfer to Lake Washington Technical College. There I will be able to pursue an Associates of Applied Science degree to become a dental hygienist. Last quarter in English 97 with Professor Shen I brushed up on writing clear and effective paragraphs, and even somewhat conquered my punctuation issues.

This quarter in English 98, also with Professor Shen I learned about the writing process of essays. I was able to demonstrate this new skill throughout my writing pieces that I collected all through the quarter. I always thought English was an easier subject for me, and I never expected that I would have tested so low two quarters ago. Now, with the new skills and knowledge I have acquired from Professor Shen I am fully prepared to enter English 101 with complete confidence.

No comments: